- The data administrator is Krokoszówka Górska Vineyard located in Smardzowice 106, 32-077, Poland. The data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, we implemented secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided on the order forms are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have placed an order for cuttings or sent a request to visit the vineyard on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access, rectify, delete or limit their processing.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
- The website automatically collects the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are text files that are stored in the user’s browser. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of your origin, your unique number, the storage time.
- The website operator (Krokoszówka Górska Vineyard, Smardzowice 106, 32-077, Poland) is the entity that places cookies on the user’s browser and has access to them.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s browser until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some of the functions of the website.
- Information about the cookies settings in web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
- More detailed about cookies are available for example on Mozilla (Firefox) or Chrome website.