varieties suitable for cultivation in harsh climatic conditions
- Regulations for ordering vine cuttings
Regulations for ordering vine cuttings
- Order for the vine cuttings is possible by filling special form or by e-mail (email@example.com)
- We do not accept phone orders.
- The order should include the names of the selected varieties, the number of ordered plants and delivery address with contact phone.
- The order is accepted after a down payment of at least 30% of the whole order value, transfered on your bank account. Of course, you can pay the entire order in advance.
- Order which is not paid will not be processed.
- If you have paid a deposit, please pay the rest of the order before the shipment. We never send the order that is not fully paid.
- We do not ship a batch / part of an order unless is fully paid.
- Advance payment as a form of confirmation of booking seedlings, is only accepted until March 15. After this date, each new order must be fully paid. Payments for all previously placed orders must also be fully settled.
- We do not accept “cash on delivery” form of ordering.
- We only accept bank transfer or cash payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order due to the unavailability of cutting variety (or varieties) and the lack of payment in the appropriate amount and time.
- Cuttings are sent only by priority shipment to the address given in the order.
- Shipment cost depends on the destination country and the size of the order. Set individually for each order.
- Ordered plants are sent only twice a year: autumn (November) and spring (March – April).
- Shipment of the ordered seedlings is possible no longer than May 10. After this date, there is a high chance of damaging the vine cuttings during transport. Shipment after this date is only possible under the responsibility of the ordering party. Problems with vine cuttings resulting from shipment after May 10 are not subject to complaint.