varieties suitable for cultivation in harsh climatic conditions
- Regulations for ordering vine cuttings
Regulations for ordering vine cuttings
- Placing the order for the vine cuttings is possible by filling special form or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We do not accept phone orders.
- The order should include the names of the selected varieties, the number of ordered plants and delivery address with contact phone.
- The order is accepted after a down payment of at least 30% of the whole order value, transfered on your bank account. Of course, you can pay the entire order in advance.
- Order which is not paid will not be processed.
- If you have paid a deposit, please pay the rest of the order before the shipment. We never send the order that is not fully paid.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order due to the unavailability of cutting variety (or varieties) and the lack of payment in the appropriate amount and time.
- Cuttings are sent only by priority shipment to the address given in the order.
- Shipment cost depends on the destination country and the size of the order. Set individually for each order.
- Ordered plants are sent only twice a year: for autumn (November) and spring (March – April).